Feb. 6th Launch in Wisconsin, anyone?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKailas Dad

Reaction score
We are new to the forum, and just wanted to give a heads up about a launch that is happening at Certified Peat and Sod.
According to the WOOSH https://wooshrocketry.org/launch schedule, its a themed launch of "How low can you go?" My 5 year old daughter and I went to our first rocket 'show' at Bong on Jan 23 and it was great. We are going to try to make it to this, too. Anybody goin? Where ya from?

Welcome! Lots of good info here at TRF.

My kids and I just got our WHOOSH cards in the mail. Once they get their LOC Lil' Nuke and Onyx completed, we'll be down at Peat and Sod or Bong sometime this spring. Hope to meetcha someday.

I've only been to Bong a couple times for NAR and TRA launches but can honestly say there's some good folks down there.

Scott

Hi Jeff,
I am glad you and McKaila made is out today. We enjoyed having you
and we were very impressed with your scratch built peanut can rocket. Makaila was fun to have out with all of here enthusiasm for getting rockets and just having fun. Hope to see you at the next launch.

Thanks

Dan Krause
WOOSH VP

6th February 2010 10:54 PM
DANLK66 Hi Jeff,
I am glad you and McKaila made is out today. We enjoyed having you
and we were very impressed with your scratch built peanut can rocket. Makaila was fun to have out with all of here enthusiasm for getting rockets and just having fun. Hope to see you at the next launch.

Thanks

Dan Krause
WOOSH VP

Thanks Dan. Both of us had a really good time. We usually video all of our launches, but this time it was nice to watch without having to see it thru the viewfinder.

I did manage to get ONE picture on the way home...

I was alittle sceptical bustin out the 'Peanut' amongst you pros. The other rockets we saw there were very cool. I had no idea that thing would even fly when we made it. To date its flown 6 times, some A8-3s, B4-2s and a B6-2.

Its largest motor, a C6-5, was stuffed in at this Launch. We're 'new' and I felt some rocket envy:D, so I figured Id try to show off. Where as in the back of my mind, I pictured our Peanut rocket doing endo sky-doughnuts and desinigrating in front of everybody.:roll: :blush:

Does it qualify to be in the Odd-roc section? I got launch vids...?

Seriously, we will be back. You seem like a good group of people, we look forward to flying with you again.

Feb rockets 016.jpg

Thanks Dan. Both of us had a really good time. We usually video all of our launches, but this time it was nice to watch without having to see it thru the viewfinder.

I did manage to get ONE picture on the way home...

I was alittle sceptical bustin out the 'Peanut' amongst you pros. The other rockets we saw there were very cool. I had no idea that thing would even fly when we made it. To date its flown 6 times, some A8-3s, B4-2s and a B6-2.

Its largest motor, a C6-5, was stuffed in at this Launch. We're 'new' and I felt some rocket envy:D, so I figured Id try to show off. Where as in the back of my mind, I pictured our Peanut rocket doing endo sky-doughnuts and desinigrating in front of everybody.:roll: :blush:

Does it qualify to be in the Odd-roc section? I got launch vids...?

Seriously, we will be back. You seem like a good group of people, we look forward to flying with you again.

How old the children! ! Really cute

Back