Featherweight Blue Raven Development Thread: User interface prototyping

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian A

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The app development company who is working with me on the Blue Raven development is close to having a "clickable prototype" of the user interface app screens that can be accessed through a web browser. I'm looking for about 5 volunteers to try using the interface to do common altimeter-related tasks while their actions are recorded, and to provide feedback on parts that are confusing or could be improved. In addition to having tech-savvy people provide feedback, I'm also specifically looking for potential users who are knowledgeable about rocketry but not not so interested in software and electronic gadgets. Message me if you're interested or if you know of someone who may not normally be tuned into these electronics threads who would be interested. Volunteers who are selected for the study and provide feedback on the prototype will get a $50 discount code at www.featherweightaltimeters.com.

Back