• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Featherweight Blue Raven Altimeter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Miller

Reaction score
The Blue Raven is the latest of the Featherweight Altimeters. It connects to your phone. No more FIP...
This unit is brand new never used. I'm including this cool terminal block that makes charge connections super easy. As if that wasn't enough I'm also including a Featherweight Power Perch. (starting to sound like ginsu knives) That really cool power connector that has the magnetic switch.
Asking $100
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20231212_161841_resized.jpg
    20231212_161841_resized.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 0
The Blue Raven is the latest of the Featherweight Altimeters. It connects to your phone. No more FIP...
This unit is brand new never used. I'm including this cool terminal block that makes charge connections super easy. As if that wasn't enough I'm also including a Featherweight Power Perch. (starting to sound like ginsu knives) That really cool power connector that has the magnetic switch.
Asking $100
Thanks for looking
Pm sent

Back