Favorite shirt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Just that..

Your favorite shirt..
(And it dosen't have to be yours!)

That old beer encrusted "Led Zeppelin '74" concert shirt?
The pink satin golf shirt your kids bought you last father's day..
That black silk shirt the girl in English, seat 3A, wore back in grd 7?

you get the idea..

Me: Columbia 'PFC' fly fishign shirt.. ventilaiton, roll-up sleeves & little loopy 'kep yer sleeves rolled up" doo-dads, many many pockets!

I love those little doodads that keep sleeves rolled up--always wanted a shirt like that.

I love the feel of fleece and my favorite is a lightweight lime green Land's End fleece jacket that I wear as a shirt during cooler weather.

I have two favorites:
- my NARAM-50 t-shirt from last year.
- the "I'm no rocket surgeon" t-shirt I got from mentalfloss.com after I saw Chan Stevens mention it here or on YORF last summer.

Another future favorite is the "This is not a drill" t-shirt that has a picture of a screwdriver on it.

The "Rocket Surgeon" T-shirt I got from my neibors last Christmas.

426564306_jtDB6-S-1.jpg

My favorite shirt belonged to a cute blonde I knew in college. I liked it so much because it was on the floor. ;)

My favorite shirt belonged to a cute blonde I knew in college. I liked it so much because it was on the floor. ;)

I hate it when the cute ones won't pick up their stuff! :p

I used to have a T-Shirt with a picture of Jesus in hockey gear in front of a goal and in big letters it said "Jesus Saves". Then in smaller font underneath it said "Gretzky steals the rebound... He shoots... He SCORES!!!"

They were big in LA when the great one was playing for the Kings... I wonder whatever happened to that shirt?

At the moment, a blue hawaiian shirt for Friday's is mine. At work, here in the midwest, I call it Californian flannel.

Mine is a homemade yellow tshirt. Its got all kinds of stains on it. Epoxy, paint, etc.

On the front it says "Cthulhu Saves!"
On the back: "In case he gets hungry later"

I would never wear it outside the house, but its so comfortable, after all of these years.

My favorite is an oversize green t-shirt I got at the Rain Forest Cafe years ago in Disneyland. It's got a huge iguana on the front and back. People always ask me if I have one as a pet. I have to tell them I could, but then I'd be single.

My favorite is one that I don't wear anymore because I'm not the skinny 16 year old kid I was when I got it. Rush concert T-shirt from the 1982 New World Tour...

Glenn

From RocketTShirts "Are You Stable" on the front and Barrowman equations on the back.

My favorite t-shirt is the shirt from Geneseo 2006 I believe. It says "Just what part of" (then lists a series of Rocket science equations) "don't you understand?"

My favort was a Tee sirt that was greay and had "Working for the weekend" on the front. I had to have it cut off of me and when it got cut I had the doc. cut it on the side so I could save the front. I was in a car acident and ended up with a broken back and that is why it was cut off back in '85

Mine is the white polo shirt from the old WB Studio Store. Shows Marvin The Martian and "Yes, I am a Rocket Scientist." Wore it with my mascot suit at a recent con.

Tee shirt with a picture of two dogs, One saying "Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?" and the other says "No, but it makes my mouth water" ....... Da da, boom

Black t-shirt with two full trashcans
and a beat up old travel trailer
superimposed over the confederate
flag on the background with text:

'Trailer Park Manager'

The pinnacle of white trashism....
:D

Mine is
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store,
not a government agency

Black t-shirt with a large yellow post-it type note stuck to it that reads:

Dear Earth,

YOU SUCK!

Pluto

As an undergrand, I had a black T shirt. It said:

"And God said", Maxwell's equations were listed, "and then there was light".

Mine is a homemade yellow tshirt. Its got all kinds of stains on it. Epoxy, paint, etc.

On the front it says "Cthulhu Saves!"
On the back: "In case he gets hungry later"

I would never wear it outside the house, but its so comfortable, after all of these years.

Careful with that, you might anger the Great Old One! :y:

>>>Tee shirt with a picture of two dogs, One saying "Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?" and the other says "No, but it makes my mouth water" ....... Da da, boom

I've been printing that Pavlov T-shirt for 30 years. Where'd you see it, Bruce? Do you recall the shirt or the ink? Curious whether it's one of mine or if someone else is printing 'em too.

At Steve Eaves Saturn V launch, I saw a kid walking in the crowd with a shirt that said, "While you were reading this....I farted".

Richard Hickok

Word omitted from Pavlov dog T-shirt question to Bruce Canino: "color"

Should have read:

Do you recall the shirt or the ink color?

Richard Hickok

Word omitted from Pavlov dog T-shirt question to Bruce Canino: "color"

Should have read:

Do you recall the shirt or the ink color?

Richard Hickok

It been a long while 15+ years, if I remember correctly, it was a blue shirt with black ink. It belong to one of the female fencers from Philadelphia i knew. I never saw it anywhere else.

This is a shirt a few upperclassmen had while I was in college, it was only printed the one year so I was not able to get my own. The Greeks came out with a shirt that said "You came to college for a reason..." on the front and "Go Greek" with all the frats and sororities on the back. Well being the ever enterprising engineers a shirt with the same front came out but the back said "GO GEEK" and had a bunch of equations on it. One of the guys I knew happen to wear it on a test day and remembered an equation he needed was on the back and turned his shirt around to get it. The Prof didn't have a problem with it.

What ever Pam Anderson is wearing would be cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2: :jaw:

Snoman

Back