Favorite shirt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any shirt that will cover my fat gut... I'm having a most difficult time losing the spare tire...!!!

My white golf shirt from the old WB Studio Store. Has embroidiered likeness of Marvin the Martian with the words Yes, I am a rocket scientist!:cool:

I hardly ever wear "message" T-shirts any more. Now I just go for plain, unadorned shirts in various muted colors. My favorites from the past, though, were probably my Empire State Games t-shirts from back when I competed in them (cycling) in the early '90's. Also a few other cycling road race t-shirts and some speedskating meet t-shirts from the same era. I don't have any rocketry-oriented t-shirts (yet).

MarkII

I have a Pennywise shirt with their logo really big on the back and the lyrics to "Bro Hymn" written on it. It's got special meaning to me.

This was on a shirt I found that Phred tucked into the box with the decal printer paper and ink cartridges.

It seemed most appropriate for me.;)

barlogoback.jpg

Back