Favorite science or rocketry related web comics?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prfesser

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Most of you probably watch xkcd at least occasionally, if you don't follow it every day. I check it daily.

I look forward to Freefall every MWF. It makes a lot more sense if you start from the beginning (warning: a LOT of strips since the start, along with a change from b/w to color). A genetically-modified intelligent wolf as a spaceship engineer. A crooked, thieving, lazy, but funny captain of starship CCN-1071, who is a squid (Sqid) of sorts, inside a suit to make him look like a biped. Robots that appear to be programmed to say "DOGGY!" when they see the wolf...

Years ago, Andy Weir ("The Martian") did a webcomic that's still available, though it ended after 666 strips. Here's the first one (art improves later, though not much). I go back and re-view them occasionally. Some are NSFW or may be offensive---e.g., Andy begins dating a female Satan, and there are occasional cheesecake drawings of her. You have been warned.

1641225949184.png

So...what are your regularly-viewed science/rocketry web comics?

I used to read a lot more webcomics, but I gradually lost interest in most of them until the only ones I still read were Order of the Stick and Wes Olesewski's (Dr. Zooch's) Klyde Morris. I did come across The Daily Hopper (referring to the SpaceX Starhopper) recently and enjoyed it, I just wish there was a way to view it other than the artist's Twitter feed. (I loathe Twitter.)

https://twitter.com/daily_hopper

xkcd, The Devil's Panties, Looking for Group, Freefall, Schlock Mercenary, Cyanide and Happiness, Goats, Red Meat, The Oatmeal (we play Exploding Kittens, Exploding Minions, Unstable Unicorns and Bears Vs. Babies on game nights). There are a few more but I cannot recall the names and haven't uploaded my old bookmark file to my this new work computer.

Back