Favorite Monster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by LOGAN
Godzilla is King of the Monsters....

he even plays with rockets....see pic.

So does Reptar ;)

reptar.jpg

Ted Kennedy
Mecha-Barbara Streisan
Trapper Keeper Rosie O'Donald
Rosie O'Donald
T-Rex
Vlad Tepes
The Kraken in Clash of the Titans
Giant Squid(the real Kraken)
The Alpha Spider in Eight Legged Freaks
Nessie
The Ice Demon from The Twilight Zone:The Movie
The Martians in Mars Attacks

Favorite monster I like, or would like to get rid of?

In the case of the latter

Barney
Teletubbies

Former:

Alien/Predator

Paris Hilton I am so very tire of celebreties who are famous for being famous...

Oh, wrong monsters....

Monster Zero

Originally posted by Bowhunter
What is your favorite Monster?
Godzilla is my favorite

Lt. Ellen Ripley wearing the Caterpillar Loadmaster articulated body-robot. "Get away from her YOU B*TCH!"

Anybody remember these: THE CREATURE (Blacky Lagoon), THE MUMMY (Boris Karloff), THE WOLF MAN (Lon Chaney Jr.), THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (Anthony Quinn)....here in all their glory....painted with the level of my skills from 1962....the Universal Pictures Monsters of the AURORA MODELING COMPANY!!!....anyone ever have any of these?:eek: :eek: :)

Originally posted by billEblurzz
Anybody remember these: THE CREATURE (Blacky Lagoon), THE MUMMY (Boris Karloff), THE WOLF MAN (Lon Chaney Jr.), THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (Anthony Quinn)....here in all their glory....painted with the level of my skills from 1962....the Universal Pictures Monsters of the AURORA MODELING COMPANY!!!....anyone ever have any of these?:eek: :eek: :)
Oh yeah! I remember a friend of mine had a bunch of the Aurora monster kits, painted in dayglo colors. Awesome at Halloween! Polar Lights has re-issued a lot of these old kits. I may have to pick one up and build it with the kids for Halloween!

Yeah, the Polar Lights re-issues are neat...I have been tempted to buy the CREATURE re-issue just for the box...nice box art...little pricey though at $25 :confused: Here are some rockets to go with these guys!;)

Back