Fark Photoshop thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gothique_97

Reaction score
Don't know how many of you read Fark...

For those who don't, its basically an interactive news of the weird website with a few extras. Its safe for work, but not necessarily geared for the whole family. Anyways, a couple of times a day, they will post a Photoshop thread encouraging users to Photoshop a specific picture, or along a certain theme [e.g. historical events played out in The Matrix].

Yesterday, the one of the photoshop threads was a photo of two guys and their rocket, presumably at BALLS...

Now that just brightened my day! Those are great! Some of them are extremely well done, too...

Some good pictures there (some not so good)... I bet the Gates brothers would like to see this...

My Favorites:

f-16redmissle.jpg

shuttlerocket.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Jason

Not safe for school :( The site is blocked...I will have to wait until I get home tonight to view it.

I have been to Fark before, really great site!

"removed by Moderators" is up there with Fark as one of the best websites of all time. Apart from TRF. ;)

Albinoblacksheep... I dunno, some funny, some perverted, some just random... removed by Moderators" is much better. Or how about that "removed by Moderators ."

I'm personally fond of "edited by Moderators" for my funny stuff.

WW

This thread has gotten WAY out of hand...it is now locked and links have been removed.

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back