Face Cards for fun

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
These are most of the LPR rockets I have built and flew but not everything. I know for sure I'm missing a Stealth card, a Trident card that my brother actually built, a mosquito that came with a Mega, a few scratch builds and I can't remember what else. I hope somebody enjoys these.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1484104430.566734.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1484104450.042814.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1484104475.131335.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1484104497.494260.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1484104513.672045.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1484104528.988511.jpg

I'm enjoying these! Please post more!

Even better... Post images of old rockets still in the bags with hang tags (it's a good research tool for identifying when a kit was produced).

Last edited:
Great idea, I have some different ones from what you have up and will try to take a photo this week.

You also got me thinking... has anyone done a photo thread of their built rockets? Not a build thread, just photos of the completed fleet? Where would such a thread fit in TRF?

I have some old MPC and a few Centuri face cards from the late 70's early 80's possibly some Estes too. They are squirreled away at my moms house, Ill grab them and post photos when I get a chance.

As for fleet pictures, I started this thread a while back in the LPR forum:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?126593-The-Whole-Fleet

There are a few 'fleet' pics floating around. I believe most get posted here in the watering hole..

There was a thread on 'rocketry storage' that might cover some 'fleet photos', as well as the 'show us your work bench / man cave / build area' threads..

Why not start a "Show us your fleet" thread and I'm sure many will happily post!

Back