Exciting Announcement from ARR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
Hello fellow rocketry enthusiasts!

I am very pleased to announce that I have received a letter from AeroTech Rocketry stating the following news:

“Dear Randy,

We have reviewed your business information and it is our pleasure to welcome Always Ready Rocketry as a representative of the AeroTech Consumer Aerospace line of advanced hobby rocket products. We look forward to establishing a great business relationship with you and your company.

Sincerely,

Diane Carlson”

…What this means to you is that I will be stocking a variety of 24mm and 29mm EconoJet, RMS and LMS hobby and mid power rocket motors from D to G for sale on my website, and ONSITE at Tripoli Tampa sanctioned launches for those enthusiasts who enjoy hobby and mid power rocketry.

Gorilla Rocket Motors and AMW/ProX will still be the ONSITE vendors of choice for your High Power Rocket Motor needs here in Tampa. They rock!!

See:

www.gorillarocketmotors.com

www.amwprox.com

Please take a moment to check out the products on my web page and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com/products/aerotech.html
also see:
www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com/products/locprecision.html

Current Promotions:

www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com/promos.htm

Free Rocket Motor Hardware!!

Buy any 4 reloads for the 24/40 case get the motor hardware FREE.
(A $34.90 value)

Buy any 4 reloads for the 24/60 case get the motor hardware FREE
(A $39.90 value)

Buy any 6 reloads for the 29/40-120 case and get the hardware for half off (A $42.50 value)!!
Buy 10, get it free! (An $85 value)!!

Terms and conditions, limit one and only one per customer of course. Expires 3/1/09.

LOC/PRECISION Kits currently in Tampa stock: (FREE SHIPPING till 3/1!)

PK-29 Tomahawk
PK-3 Weasel
PK-8 Legacy
PK-16 Graduator
PK-4 Lil Nuke
PK-64 EZI-65
PK-72 Expediter

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Sincerely,

Randy

Always Ready Rocketry

Back