Excelsior Rocketry FOR SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know you made costumes too! :rolleyes:

Yeah! He even made my 'Mad Hatter' costume! Can't even tell it is me!..LMBO

Meant cUstomer..:eek:

mad-hatter-1.jpg

I'd like to add my heartfelt congratulation to both of you. Long may you prosper.

I'd like to add my heartfelt congratulation to both of you. Long may you prosper.

Ooh, you almost got that right.

It goes this way...

spock live long and prosper.jpg

Live long and prosper.

:D
I hope it all goes well for both of you.

Great news! Now I can order cones and decals in one easy order!

Ooops. That means that my wife is going to kill me.

Oh, well, congrats and I am glad that all of Fred's hard work will still be available.

Well, I guess we know where Gordon's gonna get the decals for his next kit now! ;)

Congrats on the "acquisition" Gordon!

Well, I guess we know where Gordon's gonna get the decals for his next kit now! ;)

Congrats on the "acquisition" Gordon!

Yep, no excuses about waiting to "aquire parts" for kit releases now. :D

Congrats Gordon. I inquired with Fred about picking up the business myself, but apparently you had dibs. Good luck on your new endeavor. ;)

Congratulations Gordon, and seriously thanks for picking this up. I know Excelsior Rocketry would really be missed around here.

And Phred, you enjoy your "retirement". :cheers:

Well, everything arrived safely!

I've unpacked everything and rearranged my office to accomodate most everything.

I have to sort out a whole bunch of fonoshed decals and put them in a file cabinet I've dedicated to Excelsior (yes I have learned to start spelling it correctly).

I still have to figure out the web site transfer, how to use Corel Draw, transfer the PayPal account, how to use the printer...how to HOOK UP the printers, install the printer drivers, go through all the files (there are a TON of files!)...

I'm not even thinking about printing decals yet!

Oh, yea, I'm also trying to finish a bunch of kits so I can pay for this mess!

I am just a bit overwhelmed!:confused2:

Just give me some time.

Fred is currently unnavailable. :rolleyes:

Hurry back Phred...HELP!:y:

Last edited:
Back