Excelsior Rocketry: A pile of new decals!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronboy

Reaction score
Excelsior Rocketry is back from NARAM 50, recharged, and re-inspired.
We have a whole passel of new decals for you. They are all loaded on the website, ready to order.

Gemini Titan (old Kit K-21)
Bullpup upscale fits 3" tube
Deep Space Transport fits BT-80
Sky Raider fits BT-70
Meanie
Meanie upscales in BT60, BT70, and BT80
Marauder kit 1922
Star Blazer K-31

Enjoy!!

Thanks fo all of the Forum members I met at NARAM 50!!

Phred

Those look good Phred:D
Now if I can only gather up all the parts for the "GT"
Are you going to release "Operation Sandy" and the "Pushover"

Ed

Fred,

Thanks for creating more classic decals (if only I could build rockets fast enough).

What do you include with your K-21 Titan II decals? Do you just have the roll patterns and "United States", or do you have the thin white and tan stripes and other details?

(Subliminal message..... M-i-n-i B-o-m-a-r-k.....[I]please[/I])

Thanks,
DeWain

Great looking list fred :) Your quality and service are outstanding :)
Cheers
fred

Fred,

Thanks for creating more classic decals (if only I could build rockets fast enough).

What do you include with your K-21 Titan II decals? Do you just have the roll patterns and "United States", or do you have the thin white and tan stripes and other details?

(Subliminal message..... M-i-n-i B-o-m-a-r-k.....[I]please[/I])

Thanks,
DeWain

Fred has the Mini Bomarc decals in both the black/white Air Force as well as the Canadian version.

He did them for me a looooong time ago.

Fred has the Mini Bomarc decals in both the black/white Air Force as well as the Canadian version.

But they are not on the site! (Just the Citation Bomarc decals.) I want them, too!

Mark \\.

Gordon,

Thanks for the tip. Oh... and BTW... I do know that "Bomarc" ends in a "c". Ooops.

DeWain

Fred you are manufacturing your own Alps ink cartridges aren't you? Can I buy some from you... Please?;)

Back