Excelsior/Roachwerks closed for a few days

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Reaction score
Due to a death in the family, Excelsior/Roachwerks is closed for a few days.

Gordon:

Allow me to extend my condolences to you and your family in this difficult time.

Hang in there.

N

Gordon,

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope you are doing ok.

Gordon ,

Take all the time that is needed.

Please accept my most sincere condolences

Paul

I am now back and printing decals.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

I'm back to work and trying to finish up a backlog of custom orders. I was only gone for about 5 days, I don't know how Phred did it when he would dissapear for so long.:rolleyes:

I think I have everybody taken care of and emailed.

If I forgot you please let me know. It seems a lot of you want obscure decal sets and I am trying to accomodate you.

I've completed the following decals;

Estes Polaris #1324

Estes SKYBOLT #1334

Estes TOMCAT #2086

Estes Comet

Estes Maxi Streak

The AAA decal set, slight problem, when I printed the AAA decals I got some extra white background but that can be easily trimmed. I really don't think that will be a big seller but it's finished.

I'll try to get them up on my web site as soon as I can.

Last edited:
All of the above decals are now on my web site plus a few more I had finished.

Due to a death in the family, Excelsior/Roachwerks is closed for a few days.

Gordon, I am saddened when I hear about anyone losing someone close to them. I'm sorry for you and those who are grieving. You're a great guy and I hope nobody gives you hassles about speed of delivery. I've always found you to be very fast. Anyway, take care and be well. I was a frequent client with Phred on the decal side. You'll hear from me in the New year. I have 9 Baby Berthas in my storage so you get the idea. :rolleyes:

Have a great holiday Gordon.

Len Bryan

Sorry about your loss. I have a quick question now that you are back to printing. On the Citation Patriot decals, should I clear coat the sheets before I cut and put them on ? The main ones I am curious about are the gold ones.

Sorry about your loss. I have a quick question now that you are back to printing. On the Citation Patriot decals, should I clear coat the sheets before I cut and put them on ? The main ones I am curious about are the gold ones.

NO!!! do not clear coat the Gold or silver!

Even Microscale Liquid Decal film will attack the gold!

I don't know why but there is something about the gold and silver chrome finished.

Only use Future floor finish ONLY!

Latest posts

Back