Excelsior is gone?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
I was going to have a look and see what decals Gordy had in stock. Maybe he has something for one of my upcoming clone builds.

I can not locate him. Not anywhere. His site appears to be gone. Can anyone confirm this?

Gordy is in the process of closing Excelsior - he can't keep an Alps printer healthy (according to his YORS post, he paid big $$ to repair one and it lasted about a month). Right now I think he has a few misc decals in stock and might still be able to print one or two in a limited color palet. Email him and he'll eventually get back to you. (I think he is out of town right now for an extended time with limited internet.)

His site had been down for a long time. So it's probably gone. Too bad the decals and instructions could not be put up on JimZ.

I'm honestly surprised he's been able to keep an ALPS going as long as he has. It's been, what, 15 years since they stopped making them?
I know I was still in retail at the time.

-Hans

Back