Excelsior business and Web site up and running!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Reaction score
Yes, I finally got it working "mostly":eek:

Please do not even mention PayPal to me for the next few days.

Suffice it to say they are STOOPID!!!:bangbang:

I still don't have Roachwerks completely integrated into the site but it's there.

The decal part is working and I have the printer working just fine (it was easier to figure out than PayPal).:rolleyes:

If you need decals just click on the link below.

https://excelsiorrocketry.com/

Last edited:
Cool!

I'm sooo looking forward to place an order within the next week or so.

So has anybody tried the site yet?

Did anybody order decals with Paypal and maybe the links don't work?:confused:

So has anybody tried the site yet?

Did anybody order decals with Paypal and maybe the links don't work?:confused:
Yes, the web site works and the shopping cart works. Even tried fooling around with the zip code and then the country.

Maybe, everyone is ordering via the phone and the line got cut. Did you check the phone line?

Yes, the web site works and the shopping cart works. Even tried fooling around with the zip code and then the country.

Maybe, everyone is ordering via the phone and the line got cut. Did you check the phone line?

The phone works!

But troy...did you buy anything?

That's the real test!;)

Not yet, sorry. Berry bushes have taken priority this weekend. It'll happen though within the week.

OK, there may be a problem with the shopping cart.:eek:

I don't think it's adding the flat $5 shipping fee.

I just got an order from somebody in Canada and he just paid for the decals, no shipping.

Check it please, until I can get ahold of Phred and we figure out what's wrong.

Just add a flat fee of $5 for every order for one or as many decals as you want.

The $5 is for priority mail so you can get your decals zippy quick!

The site, shopping cart, shipping is all working.

The shipping only adds $4.60 instead of $4.95 but I'll update that sometime. At least everything works.

In the mean time I've been playing with Corel and the Alps printer.

My local NAR club, HUVARS, wants to do a Mach-10 build night so I came up with two different styles of decals.:D

mach 10 s.JPG

Hey I gotta thank you guys, when you guys get started you get a bit out of control!

I was printing decals like crazy this weekend!

All the order are finished and eveything goes to the post office in the morning!

Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
Maaaan I go help a bunch of scouts launch 300+ rockets over the weekend and look what I miss.... :p

Well Ray is just gonna have to make ME another Mach 10 and Gordon... well get the printer cranked up again, I'll send you an order this week. :D

Guys, I have som bad news about Excelsior Rocketry.

I fixed the shipping amount in the checkout to $5.00

No longer can you get the shipping at $4.60

Priority is $4.95.

I get to keep the extra $0.05.:cyclops:

That'll help pay for new ink cartriges.;)

After about 26 order that should pay for one white cartridge.

What you might consider doing, is developing and selling some plan packs. You could bundle the plans, decals and any custom nose cones and transitions together. It would be kind of way to offer a lot of options without all the time involved in doing full blown kits. Different size choices would lead to a great deal of flexibility and creativity. :2:

Last edited:
What you might consider doing, is developing and selling some plan packs. You could bundle the plans, decals and any custom nose cones and transitions together. It would be kind of way to do offer a lot of options without all the time involved in doing full blown kits. Different size choices would lead to a great deal of flexibility. :2:

I like that idea. It would help you make more $$ because alot of us will say "oh its a better deal to order it all together" ;)

Ben

What you might consider doing, is developing and selling some plan packs. You could bundle the plans, decals and any custom nose cones and transitions together. It would be kind of way to do offer a lot of options without all the time involved in doing full blown kits. Different size choices would lead to a great deal of flexibility and creativity. :2:

Good idea. Also put pictures up for the one's you have up, you'll certainly get more impulse buying that way. :clap:

What you might consider doing, is developing and selling some plan packs. You could bundle the plans, decals and any custom nose cones and transitions together. It would be kind of way to offer a lot of options without all the time involved in doing full blown kits. Different size choices would lead to a great deal of flexibility and creativity. :2:

I've thought of that but I don't think I can afford to stock all the parts...we'll see.

Maybe.

I've thought of that but I don't think I can afford to stock all the parts...we'll see.

Maybe.

I dont think you would need to stock them all. just make a set and take a picture. Then just allow a 1 week lead time so you can make them as the orders come in. Gordy you KNOW people will wait months for your quality!!

Ben

I dont think you would need to stock them all. just make a set and take a picture. Then just allow a 1 week lead time so you can make them as the orders come in. Gordy you KNOW people will wait months for your quality!!

Ben

Yep, just in time manufacturing ... :D

I get to keep the extra $0.05.:cyclops:

That'll help pay for new ink cartriges.;)

After about 26 order that should pay for one white cartridge.

OK Gordon, so tell me... Where are you getting white Alps cartridges for $1.30 each :eek:. Or did you mean 260 orders :D... Which would STILL be a good price!!!

OK Gordon, so tell me... Where are you getting white Alps cartridges for $1.30 each :eek:. Or did you mean 260 orders :D... Which would STILL be a good price!!!

OK, that was before I checked the price on the white cartridges:y:...how about 360 orders!

Yea white cost more than twice what the other cartridges cost and you get about 1/3 of the ribbon!:mad:

Because they know that's the only reason anyone would buy one of those printers!!!

Back