Excellent Aerotech Customer Service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
Well, this sad but happy story starts in May sometime with the purchase of a beautiful Mustang from Aerotech. Oh, how I loved that rocket. I carefully painted and assembled it making sure each fin was perfectly straight. Each bulkhead cemented to perfection. Everything with loving care.
https://scooby.cybergatetech.com/Projects/Rocketry/Pictures/Mustang/

June 16th: Maiden voyage of the Mustang was beautiful. 3 launches on E engines. 3 successful recoveries.
https://scooby.cybergatetech.com/Projects/Rocketry/Pictures/launch 6-16-01/

July 7th: Tragedy strikes. A sunny, lightly windy day, and one E engine malfunction cause my beautiful Mustang to become a lawn dart. Unfortunately, it was in the woods about 1500' away and never recovered. I was heartbroken. And I never figured out that the E engine was only rated to 1200' but it landed farther than that. Must have been a bad engine.

Enter, Aerotech, the warantee, and Jason... Jason at Aerotech asked me for my receipts and I was happy to comply. My expectation was to get at least a replacement engine, however, I was not prepared for what he would tell me next. They sent me a replacement rocket!!! Fantastic! Now I'm not sure how much Jason is going to get into trouble for this but he certainly has made a loyal customer of Aerotech of me. He was very courteous and helpful. Thanks a ton, Jason!!! Hats off to Aerotech.

As a side note, the postmark on the box indicated that it was mailed to me on 7/19. I got it on 8/14, almost a whole month later. So, thumbs down to USPS who delivered it at a snails pace.

Now that IS customer service. Just when I start to think there is no such thing as great customer service left in the world something like this happens. Put me down as a future customer as well.

Wow! That is Great service! I was just looking at PML and BSD rocket kits. Aerotech adds alot of value to their product with such fantastic customer service. I must get an Aerotech rocket!

Mark

I have an aero-tech IQSY Tomahawk and if you build it rite it is built like a rock! it would be indistructible if you fiberglassed it

Back