• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EX HARDWARE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danh

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1470876370.944903.jpg

38mm gorilla/amw cases 390 (4) ,640 (3 left ) ,780 (1)

Best offer.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Interested, but where would one get the forward closure and nozzle appropriate to the Kosdon by Aerotech loads?

Dan patell could probably make one for you. Note- looks like these probably also need thrust rings?

Dan patell could probably make one for you. Note- looks like these probably also need thrust rings?

Ok- if flying a commercial load- say the J740 how would one know what nozzle dimensions to request?

I am able to clone nozzles based on dimensions given to me. I have the diameters covered, you would have to provide me with the complete nozzle and liner step length.

I'm not going to make bulkheads with cavities for delays. Leave those to the CNC's.

Ok- if flying a commercial load- say the J740 how would one know what nozzle dimensions to request?

All the reloads I mentioned [3] were designed for use with STOCK AMW nozzle that comes with 640 case. And all the AMW loads & Kosdon loads. Same nozzle throat for all, mentioned above.

Nozzles /Forward closures are found/can be made, easily enough, as mentioned above

Nosecone and timer sold , still a few cases left

Back