• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything must go!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker050608

Reaction score
Today I have decided to sell all of my HPR stuff. I'm going into hibernation for a long time and would like someone else to get some use out of it. Buyer pays shipping on all items purchased unless it all fits in one box.

First up are my rockets. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1438476042.799334.jpg
From left to right

1. A 4" carbon fiber tube. I have two sections. One section is 12" and the other is 24". Fits all commercial parts. $50.

2. Scratch built 29mm air frame. Stands roughly 20" tall, flies on 24mm motors. Silver paint and silver Mylar chute. $25.00

3. Estes leviathan built to spec. I Included In the build some swivels and 750# Kevlar braid. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

4. Scratch built 4FNC. All it needs is a launch lug and about 14oz of nose weight and its ready for a 54mm motor. $20.00

5. Mad cow little john. Fully built but I pinned it the wrong color. Comes complete with chute and 7/16 nylon shock cord. $50.00

6. LOC lil nuke. Flown only twice. Has a metal flake paint and 750# Kevlar cord. Includes chute. $35.00

7. Last is the 38 special. Completed other than the fillets on all fins. No chute $35.00

I also have two unbuilt kits from the launch pad.ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1438477897.647802.jpg

$30.00 for the Osiris (unopened)
$25.00 for the rapier (open but complete)

I will list more parts and such tomorrow. Anyone interested please send me a pm.

Last edited:
Still available. This stuff is kept in my garage and doesn't need to move as fast as the other stuff. The other lot listed is free to good home and must be picked up this weekend.

Would like the Rapier. How much with shipping to 87068.

Thanks
Brian

Thank You. I just realized this is level 4 build and fairly complicated especially with the card stock nosecone addition. Might want to pass for now until my kids and I have more building skills. If somebody else is interested, I'll pass for now, but might still pick it up for a later build. Very new to this stuff, sorry.

Thank You. I just realized this is level 4 build and fairly complicated especially with the card stock nosecone addition. Might want to pass for now until my kids and I have more building skills. If somebody else is interested, I'll pass for now, but might still pick it up for a later build. Very new to this stuff, sorry.

It may be level 4, but not too tough to do. The cardstock nosecone point is not too difficult to do. Just follow the instructions and go slowly. Be VERY careful with the CA when you glue the cardstock to the cone and apply CA on the cone extension for strengthening. Just be sure to have some CA debonder on hand, just in case. Go for it.

Adrian

Just be sure to have some CA debonder on hand, just in case. Go for it.

Adrian
Ahh... the #1 rule of building in the workshop. The location of the CA debonder is always known until you glue yourself to something. Also, the chances of gluing yourself to a part increase exponentially with the expense of time and money in the part.

:p

Yes I have de-bonder, super thin and thin CA. I build, fix and fly composite RC sailplanes and have my skin on a few of them. They sell a pint bottle of thin CA at the LHS and it just terrifies me! That stuff is seriously dangerous...

I like the look of that Rapier, and was to be for my 10 y/o son, but maybe I'll build it instead. Let me know how to send funds. I'll be up for the challenge soon. If I can repair a 3.4 meter carbon sailplane wing that takes a winch launch, I can tackle this.

Brian

Brian.

Ahh... the #1 rule of building in the workshop. The location of the CA debonder is always known until you glue yourself to something. Also, the chances of gluing yourself to a part increase exponentially with the expense of time and money in the part.

:p

My friend was building the TLP EXOCET AM.39, and when he got to the part of the instructions about covering the paper cap with a thin layer of CA, managed to glue two of his fingers together. After a fit of giggles, (which HE did not appreciate) I pulled out the debonder and separated his fingers...

Yes I have de-bonder, super thin and thin CA. I build, fix and fly composite RC sailplanes and have my skin on a few of them. They sell a pint bottle of thin CA at the LHS and it just terrifies me! That stuff is seriously dangerous...

I like the look of that Rapier, and was to be for my 10 y/o son, but maybe I'll build it instead. Let me know how to send funds. I'll be up for the challenge soon. If I can repair a 3.4 meter carbon sailplane wing that takes a winch launch, I can tackle this.

Brian

Brian.

Ahh, spoken like a true modeler. Good luck.

Adrian

Back