Estes Yankee Completed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I decided to work on my kit today and knock it out. I learned a lot from this kit and found out the little attention to details that I want to pay attention to on my next build. Here are some pictures. Thanks for all of the help everyone with all of my questions!

-Patrick

Need to Organize 002.jpg

Very nice! The bad thing about building rockets is you always want to build another one even better

It looks good, Patrick. :)

I look forward to seeing it fly soon at Fiesta Island.

Nice! Little rockets like that are a hoot. Even on an A8 they zip off the pad in a HURRY. When you are ready to loose it try at 18mm SU D10 made by AT.

-Dave

I've been working on mine this weekend too. Trying to decide if I want to paint the fins red or leave it two tone with decals. . . . decisions decisions decisions.

I really liked the way mine turned out. However, I forgot to sand the body tube and fins after I used the trim and molding glue to fill in the gaps and I am kicking myself about that. At least for the next build I do it will be priority. I can't wait to see how it flies. I ordered a block of 25 A size and a block of 25 B size engines.

-Patrick

Back