• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Ventris

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mendal

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Does anyone have an Estes Ventris Kit they would like to part ways with? I have an idea for a project that would use it as a base, sadly it does not appear on Estes site anymore.

Thanks
Mendal

There is one on Ebay "HERE"
Same person has them on Amazon for almost $60 shipped.
Discount Rocketry has it listed "HERE".
I think you will probably buy "THIS" one. Might even buy 2!
Bummer, tried to add one to the cart, and then it says unavailable.
Looks like if you want one, it's big bucks.
I've used all my resources looking for the above.

I have one, maybe 2. I'll check. I recently sold a Leviathan for 35, shipping was 12.50 if I remember correctly. So that is what I would ask for one. If I have 2 I'll let one go for said price..sound good?

Mikey D

Does anyone know Mendal? He sent me a PM a few days asking about the Ventris. Just wanting to know if he still wants it before I box back up.

Okay.
No worries. Just don't want the thing to get damaged sitting around. Never know when the near-wife will get into a "that looks like clutter" frenzy or the rug rat happens upon it. :D

Back