Here's my Vagabond. I loved the metallic blue/red paint scheme earlier in this thread so much, I decided to make my own with slight additions! Built with wood glue everywhere except for the motor tube where I used epoxy. Planning to use some big E's and F's later on, maybe converting to reloadables, so wanted the extra strength. Duplicolor Hampsted Green Metallic/Tamiya Metallic Red, Rusto 2x clear, finished with Meguiars car polish. Can't wait to fly her next weekend! Edit: First flight happened yesterday! Although I wasn't there to see it, here's a great snap of the takeoff courtesy of my father.