• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Trident (K-33) Info

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
There's a very good scan of the Estes Trident (K-33) instructions, and fin pattern* over on JimZ's site. Problem is... the fin pattern is a .jpg, and has no indication of the dimensions. I know that the balsa was 3/32" x 12" x 3", but I can't print the fin's image and be certain of the dimensions.

Does anyone have an original that they can measure? I think the key dimension is the length of the fin root from the point where the leading edge meets the body tube to the end of the body tube.

Thanks!

*the file also includes decals, but there's no mention of decals in the instructions, and I've heard that the kit originally didn't come with decals. IINM the decals in the file were modified from the ones used in the Trident II kit

Last edited:
Back