Estes Stealth #1929

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubletrouble3769

Reaction score
The molds are prepped and ready for layups. I will have epoxy glass fuselages and nosecones available. Anyone interested? PM me. Here is a picture of the molds.

Stealth fuselage mold cropped 2.jpgNose cone mold cropped.jpg

I am currently repairing my Estes Stratoblaster #2090 that took a fall down the basement stairs. Fuselages will be available soon.

The molds are prepped and ready for layups. I will have epoxy glass fuselages and nosecones available. Anyone interested? PM me. Here is a picture of the molds.

View attachment 148429View attachment 148430

I am currently repairing my Estes Stratoblaster #2090 that took a fall down the basement stairs. Fuselages will be available soon.

I wanna see a build thread on this... I'd also like to do one of my own first as intended, and a second as a duck themed rocket.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7524502_9fe3_625x1000.jpg
    7524502_9fe3_625x1000.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Just how much money were you thinking you wanted to get for one of these fiberglass bodies and nose cones?

Here is a link for a build thread slideshow and video.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/104571585@N07/
I will lay up a set this weekend. I need to see how well they turn out before I quote a price. They would be in grey primer. I have the fin patterns also. They will be reasonably priced. Not trying to make money, just recoup what I have in molds.

Not to dredge up an old thread but how did these turn out? I've been trying to get my hands on a stealth for a while.

I need a Stealth nosecone. Mine separated and drifted over the forest...

I'd REALLY love to be able to grab one of these! My grandparents sent me one for my 10th birthday (1987). It's a bit sentimental and would pay very good money.

View attachment 148429View attachment 148430

Hello I am interested but I'm new to the Forum and unaware how to message you

Rocketteer;

You do know that this thread was started in 2013...

Looking at their profile, it appears doubletrouble3769 was last on the forum in April 2017 (not to dash your hopes, just managing expectations).

r/
Dave

Rocketteer;

You do know that this thread was started in 2013...

Looking at their profile, it appears doubletrouble3769 was last on the forum in April 2017 (not to dash your hopes, just managing expectations).

r/
Dave
Yes I knew it was a long shot.

Latest posts

Back