Estes "Sping the Wheel" Sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh9162013

Reaction score
Was perusing the Estes.com website and was asked to enter my email address and spin a wheel for a discount or other goodie. If I recall, the biggest discount is 25% and no discounts apply to the Falcon 9 rocket. After you spin the wheel, your special discount code gets emailed to you using the address you provided.

I think this wheel spin just popped up automatically; not sure if I did anything to trigger it.

Was perusing the Estes.com website and was asked to enter my email address and spin a wheel for a discount or other goodie. If I recall, the biggest discount is 25% and no discounts apply to the Falcon 9 rocket. After you spin the wheel, your special discount code gets emailed to you using the address you provided.

I think this wheel spin just popped up automatically; not sure if I did anything to trigger it.
I spun it. Got 25 percent off.

I spun it and got 25% off. I put 50 bucks worth of stuff in the cart and that got me got shipping. Then I plugged in the discount code and it dropped my total to 38 dollars :)

Bob

Oh, I'm sorry. I am on my phone and I didn't realize you were asking me. I didn't see the whole thread.

I am on vacation and I was at my mother in laws located in Connecticut on black Friday and I did have the code there. I am now at my sister in laws located in chilly Pittsburg New Hampshire so I don't have the code now.

So sorry I would share it if I had it. I'd like to buy some more stuff too if you can really stack them.

Bob

My 15 percent code worked on a cart full of 20-percent-off priced stuff today. As above, the free shipping held even though the new total was less than $50. The code applied to the already-reduced amount, so the net discount was only 32 percent, not 35. It was close enough that I just moved a few items I was going to order at 33% off from AC Supply into the Estes cart to get the free shipping. Enabled me to pick up a few things from Estes (3-inch tubes and couplers for a DBRM nose cone scratch build) that no dealers have available.

For those who don't have a 25% off code, try launch2022 . Stacked with the discount, it's only marginally cheaper with sales tax in my area than AC Supply (a few pennies on the dollar), but the threshold for free shipping is lower if I remember correctly. Sadly I don't find anything I need from Estes today.

I called my mother in law and she found my 25% code from Friday.

I tried to do an order and it would not let me use it again.

Maybe I'll try the launch2022 code...

Got it done quick enough to edit. The launch2022 did work

Bob

Last edited:
I received new promo mail from Estes but when I hit the link website asks for password? Anyone have same issue?

Nick

Back