Quantcast

Estes Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

MALBAR 70

More Rockets Than Room
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I see the QCC Explorer and the Conquest have been added to the specials section on the Estes website. Although the QCC is listed as out of stock at the moment.

Scott_650

Reaction score
Arrgh! Every time I think I'm out they pull me back in!

michigander

Reaction score
I see the QCC Explorer and the Conquest have been added to the specials section on the Estes website. Although the QCC is listed as out of stock at the moment.
arg .. don't look at website on Explorer unless wallet ready

Mr Rocket

Reaction score
I already have the QCC Explorer... and you didn't say Odyssey, so I think my wallet is safe... for now:facepalm:

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
What is typical shipping cost?

MALBAR 70

More Rockets Than Room
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
QCC Explorer is back in stock. I noticed there are a few others added on too like the Dark Zero and the Prowler PS II Launch Set.

BARBAR, shipping to Massachusetts was $10.99

Screaminhelo

Shade Tree Rocket Surgeon
Reaction score
I already have a QCC too, but I just may need another one...and a Conquest to keep it company during shipping.

Nytrunner

Pop lugs, not drugs
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, that QCC deal makes me want to order that along with my scion early. But that'd break my 5 unbuilt kits limit, so I've got to pass.

MALBAR 70

More Rockets Than Room
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, that QCC deal makes me want to order that along with my scion early. But that'd break my5 unbuilt kits limit, so I've got to pass.
I need to set a limit like that, right now I have about +/- 60 unbuilt kits and I keep getting more.

Oldschool77

Reaction score
I've always wanted a Prowler so... I'm going to get it for sure and a few others. D@#n Estes and their specials! Bye bye money.

RickGr4

Reaction score
I need to set a limit like that, right now I have about +/- 60 unbuilt kits and I keep getting more.

Just counted. I have 40 unbuilt kits with more on the way. Not sure setting a limit is going to work as long as Estes keeps adding different rockets to the specials page.

I don't know what Estes charges for shipping but I do know that shipping is free if the order exceeds $50