Quantcast

Estes SPECIAL deal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rockets

Reaction score
:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

I went on Estesrockets.com and came across this AMAZING deal. I already own one, but for those who don't, I highly recommend buying this!!
http://www.estesrockets.com/009708-pro-series-iitm-e2x-mammothtm
Regular Price: $51.99---------SPECIAL PRICE: $18.99 !!!! :) :) :)
You may be aware of this, but some may not be....

Thanks,

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, needed to replace the one hanging in a cottonwood tree 🌲

rockets

Reaction score
Yeah, 2 or maybe 3 years ago I scored BIG on the Estes website. I believe I got a Partizon that was usually $60, and I got it for like $30. So maybe they have this sale this time of the year!?!?

Thanks,

rockets

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, needed to replace the one hanging in a cottonwood tree ��
:lol::bang:
Yeah, I've hit the trees before. It's really not good when it's an expensive rocket...
Thanks,

tomsteve

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, needed to replace the one hanging in a cottonwood tree ��
beings how I have an aerotech mirage hanging in a cottonwood, I am finding they have very flexible branches. maple,oak, or walnut, the darn branch woulda snapped by now.

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
Reaction score
beings how I have an aerotech mirage hanging in a cottonwood, I am finding they have very flexible branches. maple,oak, or walnut, the darn branch woulda snapped by now.
My JLCR taunts me from way up there. Stupid Kevlar & epoxy.... :-D. Might get the motor casing back, at least.

Mr Rocket

Reaction score
I went on Estesrockets.com and came across this AMAZING deal. I already own one, but for those who don't, I highly recommend buying this!!
http://www.estesrockets.com/009708-pro-series-iitm-e2x-mammothtm
Regular Price: $51.99---------SPECIAL PRICE: $18.99 !!!! :) :) :)
You may be aware of this, but some may not be....
The Mammoth has been on sale at that price since last Fall, but they did just add a bunch of new kits. Always good to check back once in a while to see what they have on Clearance.

QCC Explorer is what is tempting me right now.