• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Space Shuttle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
I am looking for the Estes Space Shuttle that ejected the pod and glided back. It came in the 1467 starter set. Please PM me if you have one.

I am looking for the Estes Space Shuttle that ejected the pod and glided back. It came in the 1467 starter set. Please PM me if you have one.

Like this one? Just ignore Fred when he gets here. ;)

They pop-up on ebay from time to time - runs about $25-$40.

FoamingDeath1.jpg

FoamingDeath3.jpg

Thanks I just noticed one on eBay. Although I flew one quite successfully back in day, I know they received allot of bad reviews. I thought I would snag one with the shuttle program winding down .

Thanks I just noticed one on eBay. Although I flew one quite successfully back in day, I know they received allot of bad reviews. I thought I would snag one with the shuttle program winding down .

Good luck and happy hunting. :)

IIRC, it only comes in the starter set.
I had one awhile back, very tricky to fly, power looped a LOT.
I do remember one flight I had, ejected the pod while the Orbiter was pointing up,climbed high, stabilized, made a real neat glide.
The previous post was correct, they do come up on EBay fairly often, just picked one up a month ago.
Mark T

I'm getting ready to retire mine and build a, ET + SRB for it.

Back