• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Shuttle #7246

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh9162013

Reaction score
SOLD!

Selling an unbuilt kit of the OOP (I think) Estes Shuttle, number 7246. I bought this during the recent flash sale (so the outer packaging is open, but everything inside is included and undamaged), but after looking through it, I realize it’s not my “style” right now. I figured it would work with a Super C engine, but now, I’m not so sure.

I’m asking for $45 + actual s/h costs. PM me your ZIP and I can give you a shipping quote. Selling to only those in the USA and will accept Paypal (through Friends and Family) or USPS money order.

Will also accept cash for a local pickup. I plan on being at the Music City Missile Club’s Third Annual Jack-O-Launch this weekend (11/5/2022), so if you’ll be there, we can complete the transaction there (and I’ll offer a slight discount on the price or include the Estes stainless steel water bottle for free).

20221031_114817.jpg

.20221031_114749.jpg

Last edited:
Willing to accept $40 (OBO) + actual s/h costs.

Will also consider partial trades for older versions of Estes BT-20 rockets, like the Viking, Wizard or Yankee.

Wizard and Viking are $7 each and Yankee is older bag probably worth $25 but I'll take $15 trade value for it.
Ion pulsar is $10
Magician is $25
Chuter two is $15
Spin thing $12
Alpha $10
Nano $10
Firehawk $10
Applewhite is $15

Back