Estes Scissor Wing, Oracle, and X-Prize kits, big discount!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar_rocketry

Reaction score
I now have the new Estes kits available for pre-order. They're due in October and I have reserved a few of each for a big pre-order discount. They include the re-issue of the classic Scissor Wing Transport, the new Oracle Video Rocket, the Eagle Boost Glider, and the line of X-Prize kits. I also have the Kappa 9-M from ASP on sale, the Semroc SLS Jaguar for only $11.97 this month, and the Farscape is still $18.97, too.

Originally posted by rebar_rocketry
I now have the new Estes kits available for pre-order. They're due in October and I have reserved a few of each for a big pre-order discount. They include the re-issue of the classic Scissor Wing Transport, the new Oracle Video Rocket, the Eagle Boost Glider, and the line of X-Prize kits. I also have the Kappa 9-M from ASP on sale, the Semroc SLS Jaguar for only $11.97 this month, and the Farscape is still $18.97, too.

La-lala-lala, I got my SS1 ordered.
Christmas in October. Whooda thunk.

How does the model of SpaceShipOne recover? Is it the standard blow-the-nosecone chute routine, or do they try to keep to the actual recovery form of the original and make it glide/fly?

WW

Originally posted by wwattles
How does the model of SpaceShipOne recover? Is it the standard blow-the-nosecone chute routine, or do they try to keep to the actual recovery form of the original and make it glide/fly?

WW

It uses a 12" parachute. I'd really love to see how much modification it would take to make it a glide return, though. Nice project, maybe.

Back