Estes Savage Done

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Been a long time. So I thought I'd do something simple.

30747915905_a555889ef0_k.jpg

It sure has, welcome back. Simple is good and stagers are always cool !

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one to put the fins on the wrong stage.:facepalm:

I didn't notice till I was done and putting on the decals. But ROCSIM says it's fine. Single or two stage. And for finding the booster stage it might even be better.

Since so many of you are male... I have to admit... Not more exciting than 60s' girls in high heel go-go boots and mini-skirts... highly impractical on motorcycles btw,

So for now, 40+ years later... this will do as a substitute... after all, bigger is better right? :lol::bangpan::tongue:
:)

30128241453_4d71fbd359_k.jpg

Oooh!! Now that is sexy:drool: What are her measurements?

Oooh!! Now that is sexy:drool: What are her measurements?

Wow! I think I could actually shoot my Taser Twin if I had one of those, my chances of recovery would go up greatly! lol...

But seriously, I hope we get to see some of your captures!

First off... to the moderator... I am so sorry. I posted to the wrong forum. But as long as people are asking, indulge me....

Obsession Ultra Compact 22 inch. F/4.2
Kinda a dream scope that Mama (my wife) let me order back in May. Has the servocat and digital setting circles.

First light will probably be this next new moon.

So many of us are children of the space race (50s and 60s) when astronomy was 'cool'. I am a faint fuzzy addict.

Again sorry for the wrong forum post.

Back