Estes Saturn V Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpJet

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know that you can now purchase a replacement Apollo Capsule and the New Injection Molded Plastic Fins for your New or Old Estes Saturn V kits.

John Boren

Saturn V Parts.jpg

I just wanted to let you guys know that you can now purchase a replacement Apollo Capsule and the New Injection Molded Plastic Fins for your New or Old Estes Saturn V kits.

Huge! Thank you, John!

James

Great News!

Will the fins come with instructions for those of us who are retrofitting old kits?

I had called Estes up a number of years ago for a replacement capsule and tower and they sent one out to me for FREE! You can't beat that with an ugly stick! Won't forget it either!

This is great, I have an unbuilt older 2157 and will definitely upgrade to the newer fins.

John Boren

John,

There was a mention of Estes also offering a capsule and tower parts from the Little Joe 2 kit as well. Any more on this ?

Latest posts

Back