Estes Rocket Catalog? Can't download.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailboss

Reaction score
For the life of me I cannot get the Estes Catalog downloaded from their site. The link is bad or something. Anywhere else I can get it?

Sorry for so many posts, but I'm new, it'll taper down after a time.

Thanks,

John

Originally posted by trailboss
Sorry for so many posts, but I'm new, it'll taper down after a time.

John

LOL! I dont think so :D Once youve made 100 posts, you wanna go for 500, then 1000, then 2000 etc... And then you'll end up like Jim Flis who leads the post count with 3000 and something! :p

That makes 2 of us. I have been trying to download it as well. If this is a trend, Someone should drop Christine a line. (Sandman raises his hand:D )

I don't remember the exact sequence, but I had to knock on the door several times before the website let me see the catalog.
Keep trying!

Originally posted by powderburner
I don't remember the exact sequence, but I had to knock on the door several times before the website let me see the catalog.
Keep trying!

So you got all the way back out and then all the way in?

I just messed around with it for a while, and after a few minutes the button for the 2004 catalog was there.

Flyin' S, if you get tired of fooling with it, PM me with your email address and I will send it to you as a big jpeg

Or any of the rest of you guys (come on, pile on!)

I found a catalog, but it was the Estes Educator catalog. Not a lot of good for me just now.

I pick up a hard copy at HOBBY LOBBY today...they had a stack of about 20 sitting out....on the cover it says "no-charge"...

Back