Estes removing rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h_kay19

a high school rocket enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a red flare off estes in may of this year, I want to buy another one off the website, but its removed?? do they do that a lot?

In Estes’ over sixty-year history many models have come and gone after a few years. Some return. Some then go away again and come back again and go away again and....

Only a few have been in production continuously for most of that time. Two have been for over fifty years (Big Bertha and Alpha) and another is almost there (Alpha III).

Oh wow, I definitely was surprised to check on the website and constantly see different ones. One that I'm excited to see (and probably should pre-order) is the NASA SLS model, after following its journey and what it'll be used for. Anyways, thanks!

Which is why, when I find a rocket that I really like, I get a spare one. Never know when you'll lose/damage badly the first one, or when Estes will stop producing it.

The Executioner is also no longer on the website. I bought a spare red flare and executioner

Latest posts

Back