• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESTES PRO SERIES II KITS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
Hello all. My latest offering is 3 of the Pro Series II kits. I have a "Mega Der Red Max", Nike Smoke and Argent. All are new in the bag although I did open the Argent carefully to see if the parachute would work for my last launch. It didn't so it is unused / new, but out of it's original plastic bag. I am asking $125 for the three shipped to your door. ( US only ) That is a pretty good deal considering I am taking it in the shorts on this one and the shipping will be costly. (Ever picked up a MDRM Kit? It's quite Heavy ) Any interested parties can PM me for details. Hope you guys are getting some flying in. LDRS this week. Gonna be hot as we have been setting daily records for Heat in Arizona and Lucerne is not that far away. Cheers Oz

View attachment 293232View attachment 293233View attachment 293234

Last edited:
Back