• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Photon Disruptor and Crossbow SST for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill S

Reaction score
I have two rocket kits for sale.

#1: Estes Photon Disruptor (#3025), new in bag, undamaged. $25 + actual USPS shipping.

#2: Estes Crossbow SST (#7234), new in bag, undamaged. $9 + actual USPS shipping.
I accept personal check, money order (both held a week to clear), or cash (ships asap). No electronic payment methods. No trades.

XtCxVSGl.jpg

8s2kY8Hl.jpg

Prices reduced to $20 for the Photon Disruptor and $8 for the Crossbow SST.

No electronic payment methods.

That's the hard part. I don't send cash in mail. We have not used checks in years. Would have to get cashiers check, which isn't convenient enough for these kits? Goo luck tho!

Love those kits tho - I have both in my staple! The Photon Disrupter was the first rocket I ever bothered to make look like the card stock. :cool:

I don't use electronic methods besides Paypal to pay for something (which is necessary buying stuff from overseas). I do not allow Paypal to link to my bank acct, so any funds that come into the Paypal acct have to be spent purchasing something else online (you can technically have them send you a check for a fee, but its a pain, and they don't let you remove more than a certain amount from the acct per month, etc). Too much hassle to deal with.

Note that all electronic payment services are now going to be required to report you to the IRS for any transaction/yearly total of $600 or more, so you'll have additional tax burden and hassle to work out. I don't advocate anyone not report incoming funds, but its less hassle if you self-report versus having another form to deal with.

Back