• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Phoenix Fin Upgrade Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dseter

Reaction score
Hi peeps, yes I'm after one of those old Phoenix upgrade kits that used to show up on feebay from time to time. I think it had thick plastic fins to replace the balsa, etc. Thanks pals! Dave in Idaho

I think I have one but not sure where it might be in the storage room ? I will try to look for it the next few days

Was this a kit from Estes? I've got an old Phoenix that I've yet to rebuild, having suffered a BT failure. I'd not heard of an upgrade kit for the fins.

Was this a kit from Estes? I've got an old Phoenix that I've yet to rebuild, having suffered a BT failure. I'd not heard of an upgrade kit for the fins.

No, this was an upgrade made unofficially by some one else. They used to show up on Evilbay from time to time. I like the balsa fins just fine but it would be cool to try this kit.

Back