• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes Nike Smoke Pro II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timster68

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for the Estes Nike Smoke Pro Series II rocket. Opened is fine. I plan to build and fly it, sometime. I paid for one with a Lab Supply company this isn’t in business any more but still takes credit card payments.

Hi, You have to be careful. File with your card company ASAP. I have one I'll sell Excellent, Unopened. What do you want to pay/ It will be about $15-$20 to ship I'm sure. Reply and let me knowIMG_3398.JPGIMG_3399.JPG

What makes it worse is that PNC hasn’t given me a temporary credit or anything. When I looked up the address for the building where they are located, it’s for sale and the warehouse is empty.

If you can’t locate a PSII Nike Smoke Madcow has a fiberglass kit about the same size. Cosmodrome also has (had? it appears to be OOP too) a N S about that size also. Good luck with your search.

Back