Estes Model Rocket Motor Bulk Pack : Engine Date Codes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockie

High Plains Rocketeer
Reaction score
If anybody has any of these, and it's open, could you check the engine date codes and see if they are all from the same batch when you buy them as a bulk pack? TIA

I just checked three (A8-3, B6-4, C6-5) and they each contain only the one date code. I think I have seen mixtures of a couple of date codes in bulk boxes, but generally they contain only one.

I just checked three (A8-3, B6-4, C6-5) and they each contain only the one date code. I think I have seen mixtures of a couple of date codes in bulk boxes, but generally they contain only one.
Thanks Bernard...I also posited this question to Estes direct. I'll report back what they say. But it seems to me that in general they would normally be of 1 date code.

Thanks Bernard...I also posited this question to Estes direct. I'll report back what they say. But it seems to me that in general they would normally be of 1 date code.
I got a reply back from Estes and they said the majority of the time you should get bulk packs with the same date codes.

There could be minor exceptions as they change production.

Just checked my assorted bulk pack and the dates codes are different. Checked my brand new B6-4 bulk pack and 20 were the same and 4 were different. The 4 that were different had the same date codes.

Back