• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Minimax kit NIP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket2Russia

Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]A miniature of the classic Estes Der Red Max. NIP. I have several available. $10 shipped in the CONUS. PM me with any questions. For shipping outside the CONUS please contact me. I am open to trades for other kits, an 18" nylon parachute, or Aerotech motor casings.

[/FONT]
minnmax by Petworth Traction Co., on Flickr[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=&]A miniature of the classic Estes Der Red Max. NIP. I have several available. $10 shipped in the CONUS. PM me with any questions. For shipping outside the CONUS please contact me. I am open to trades for other kits, an 18" nylon parachute, or Aerotech motor casings.

[/FONT]
minnmax by Petworth Traction Co., on Flickr[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Hey Mike. I got the two kits yesterday and they arrived in fine shape. Wow, two days from DC? That was super fast service. Thanks again and take care. Oz

Stupid question probably, but what is CONUS?
I need 2 for my collections, but I don't have any $$.
I do have a large collection of kits.
If you want to try a trade, PM me your email address and I'll send you an Excel file of what I have to trade.

Back