• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes MENACE (2173) Fins, Scoop, And Decal Scans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
estes-menace%202173-2002%20cat%20livery.jpg

I know that plans.rocketshoppe and oldrocketplans have them... BUT they don't have any indication of scale (and making them useless for my needs)... I need a scan of the fins, scoop, and the decals (with a good ruler (such as a drafting ruler with 1mm / 1/16" (or finer) markings) to help me sim this kit up. I also need the thickness of the balsa for the fins and cardstock used for the scoop.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Tell ya what Jim. Pay for the postage and promise to send it back and I'll send ya mine. You can scale it, copy it, just dont build it. It will be a bit before I get to it in my build stack.

Thanks for the offer...

However, sending it to China, and back would be a bit pricey... And China Post isn't exactly "reliable" (unless you mean treating your package like a football, chair, or lever).

Scans (with a good ruler) would be a lot cheaper, easier, and less likely for loss or damage.

Back