• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes Mammoth nose cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, the Prowler also has the same nose cone, so that may expand your search.

Zombie thread alert.

Prowler has the same fins, not nose.

Majestic has the same nose.

Zombie thread alert.

Prowler has the same fins, not nose.

Majestic has the same nose.
You are right! I just looked on mine. mammoth nose cone has a straight section before the taper. Prowler is just Ogive, no straight section.

The Majestic might have the same nose, only issue there would be the cost of a Majestic kit just for a nose cone. Granted I can use the rest for spare parts. Maybe I can find just the nose cone on ebay of from someone whose Majestic died horribly.

Might not be that hard to make your own, but you could always try calling Estes customer service to see if they have any spares of that particular nose cone, if it is not actually listed on their web site.

Resurrecting once again. OP, are you still looking for the mammoth nose cone? I’ve got one.

Just pay shipping. I‘ve gotten plenty of use out of it. PM me your address and I’ll try and get it out tomorrow.

Back