Estes Little Joe l l

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from AC Supply, I just received my shipping notification a few minutes ago.:)

Terry Kosel

Kosel? As in the Saturn 1B kit I have in the attic?! Bought it before the 1/70th Semroc kit was available. I also have a Little Joe 1 kit, but am having a brain malfunction
on that one. Too many kits in the attic. Calling me....

Need to cull the herd as I am not building a much lately. Building for the competition team and local contests.

How is it going Terry?

Chas

I also have a Little Joe 1 kit, but am having a brain malfunction
on that one.

I'm willing to bet that you're referring to the old LJ1 kit offered by Yitah Wu in the late '90s. It was the basis for my first serious scale project, and the gateway drug to a serious lifelong Little Joe problem.

James

image.jpg

My thanks to Terry and James. I found the Kosel 4" Little Joe II kit that I purchased in 2000. I also have a Neubauger 4" LJII kit. Also found the Kosrocs 1/70th Saturn 1B kit that I mistakenly attributed to Kosel. Guess the "Kos" confused me. Did not find the Wu LJI kit that I had thought that I had purchased. Found a Cosmodrome Nike-Apache in a box of Estes kits. Guess it is time to pull and resort things this spring.
Attached please find the contents of the Kosel Little Joe II.
Chas

My Kosel Little Joe II kit was assembled shortly after receiving it. I flew it several times back when it was new. Now it holds down a spot on one of my shelves.
Thanks for the kit Terry!

Adrian

Back