Estes Labor Day Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe some day they will once again have a sale on a rocket I'd build or PS II parts; I use plenty of them. I missed the big Pro Series sell off a few years back. I should have bought a bunch of Executioners when they went on sale. I didn't know that was a "good bye" sale. Besides, I was a new BAR then and was building nothing larger than BT60 size rockets.

I'd be in like Flint if there was say, a 20% off total order sale :)

-Bob

Maybe some day they will once again have a sale on a rocket I'd build or PS II parts; I use plenty of them. I missed the big Pro Series sell off a few years back. I should have bought a bunch of Executioners when they went on sale. I didn't know that was a "good bye" sale. Besides, I was a new BAR then and was building nothing larger than BT60 size rockets.
The new Estes doesn't seem so inclined to having ridiculous selloffs like they did with the PS2 kits. I don't know if we'll see those kinds of crazy deals again.

As for 20% off total order... you can always order from AC Supply and get 40% off your total order. :)

AC Supply has some PS II parts like chutes and retainers but no body tubes or nose cones.

I do like buying from them. Not only great prices but quick shipping and excellent customer service too boot.

-Bob

Agree about AC Supply -- great customer service (they replaced some faulty body tubes I got with Estes tubes and refunded the original purchase price). I am trying to accumulate another $100 order so I can get some D booster engines.

Agree about AC Supply -- great customer service (they replaced some faulty body tubes I got with Estes tubes and refunded the original purchase price). I am trying to accumulate another $100 order so I can get some D booster engines.
Dunno. All I have to do is open up AC Supply's webpage and somehow someway a single item I was interested in automatically becomes a $100+ (free shipping) order. I usually don't need it in a hurry anyways, because I have at least one box from him that remains unopened (spare kits of faves, ya know?)... Last night I made myself crest the $100 mark with BSM, too, just to be sure I wasn't "overpaying" for shipping. Really only needed a single BT-300 tube, but now I'll have many!!! I only realized this morning that i am seriously BT-300 nose cone-deficient, oh my. That's ok, reason for another order.... It is a sickness.

Back