Estes kits, big and small, new and old, and a Quest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you offer some kits here, I get you expect maybe higher price but when you pay all the fees difference I think wouldn't be that much
I appreciate the suggestion. Selling here seems to me like more work than on eBay. I like the auction format. I can blow 30 kits out the door in a week on eBay. IMHO I'd be screwing around trying to sell 30 kits here for much longer time. My goal is to clear the excess out of my house.

May I ask why you don't combine shipping?
Do you mail each one separately if I win more than one?

In my experience with Ebay, They are the ones that set the shipping price & methods now, and force you into one of their shippers shopping cart.

IF I recall from 2021 I had to use FedEX instead of UPS if I chose not to use the Post Office to ship.

May I ask why you don't combine shipping?
Do you mail each one separately if I win more than one?
Each kit is prepackaged and will be mailed separately. I do not combine shipping simply because I am minimizing my expenses. I do have expenses in time and money packaging many kits. That expense is not passed on to the buyer in the form of a handling fee.

In my experience with Ebay, They are the ones that set the shipping price & methods now, and force you into one of their shippers shopping cart.

IF I recall from 2021 I had to use FedEX instead of UPS if I chose not to use the Post Office to ship.
I did not have an experience like that in 2024, and I really don't remember what it was like in 2021. It could be that eBay was rough on sellers in that way. I do not feel like wasn't forced into anything.

Back