estes kit # 1377 Hercules Nose cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby_hamill

Reaction score
Any one have any data on the estes kit # 1377 Hercules that used a PNC-50AD Nose cone ?
I need data just about the PNC-50AD Nose cone.

Thank You

Bobby

Any one have any data on the estes kit # 1377 Hercules that used a PNC-50AD Nose cone ?

Thank You

Bobby

Bobby,

My sources say it uses the PNC-50YR (Injection molded) nosecone.

The instructions give the part numbers as 072604 and 072605.

Last edited:

Thank You

Bobby

According to the Estes Nose Cone Reference .pdf the Hercules used the PNC-50YR (injection molded), the PNC-50AD is for the Honest John. The PNC-50YR is still available in the BT-50 based nose cone parts pack, or Balsa Machining Service sells a balsa version called the BNC-50Y.

View attachment Estes_Nose_Cone_Reference_10.1.pdf

According to the Estes Nose Cone Reference .pdf the Hercules used the PNC-50YR (injection molded), the PNC-50AD is for the Honest John. The PNC-50YR is still available in the BT-50 based nose cone parts pack, or Balsa Machining Service sells a balsa version called the BNC-50Y.

View attachment 305898

Darn it... I was editing my post when you posted yours.

thanks guys

I had a copy of the plans but they did not have part numbers added
that was what was throwing me. the AD version was for the Honest John and in the catalog pics there was no
Honest john nose cone showing

Back