Estes K-27 Honest John Decal Sheet Scans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowga

A.K.A. 'Mr. HoJo'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if these would be useful for anyone, but I thought I'd post them. I have an unbuilt K-27 kit from the late 1960s. The bag is nearly gone, so I opened it in order to transfer everything into new acid-free bags for safe keeping.

While I had it opened, I scanned the decal sheet with a ruler for reference. It's scanned at 600 DPI in black and white in two formats (.PDF, .PNG) Let me know if anyone need anything else done with it. I'm going to heat-seal this for safekeeping when I'm finished.

Remember, June 29th is HoJo Day. 69 Years ago on that day, America's first nuclear capable missile blasted off at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. Get out and launch your favorite version to celebrate.

Attachments

• Estes Honest John K-27 Decals Rayburn.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 20
  • Estes Honest John K-27 Decals Rayburn.png
    Estes Honest John K-27 Decals Rayburn.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 17
Attached is a .PDF file of the plans for the Estes K-27 Honest John, which I'm also sending to Jim Z. Working on making vector files out of the decal sheet scan, and also the fin pattern sheet.

Happy to do my part to help others recreate this great kit.

Attachments

• Estes 651-K-27 Honest John Plans SM.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Back