Estes July 4 Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They updated their offerings this morning...some of the OOS items are now in stock and they also have some incredible deals on the "2015 Bundles"...one has all 4 of the PSII kits (Leviathan, Partizon, Argent and Ventris) for $74.95. Lowest I've seen. Also a bundle including the Mega Mosquito is a really good deal.

Last edited:
Impulsive purchase. The deals were too good to resist. I am sure that I will give all kits away for good causes, but I just could not sit on the sideline. Great deals!!

Cheers,
Michael

Ordered sixteen kits yesterday, might have to place another order. Incredible pricing. At least with free shipping I won't be penalized for doing two orders.

I thought the Cosmic Interceptor looked like a cool kit but I would never have bought it for its regular price. But for $16.99? Yep! Same with the Asteroid Hunter and Xarconian Cruiser both for $8.99. And yes, KenECoyote, those bundles are a great deal!

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to get some kits that I have been eyeing. I threw down for a couple of Level 5 kits also, they must not be selling. Strange only RTF, 1, 2 and 5 for sale.

Yea, I dropped $71 - got a lot of rockets for the money - free shipping and had $6 from prior points!
Steve

$50 spent for me today. Some great prices. I was going to buy more, but I had to be realistic about how many I will actually build in a year! :)

Back