• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Interceptor #1250

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky

Reaction score
I'm looking for Estes Interceptor #1250 unbuilt. I'm fine if it doesn't have the decals. Thanks,Noel

I've already started construction on both of mine, but if you want to clone one there a few options

1) I created openrocket files for the main fuselage and pods that I used actual measurements and weights on last year. It should get you pretty close as far as the form of the 1250 goes (i gave up on trying to simulate flight correctly, only wanted to make it clone-able and ready for upscale), especially since decals are not a requirement.

View attachment Interceptor.ork
View attachment Interceptor(pods).ork

2) The accur8 vinyl guy sells a wrap for the 1250. Along with the wrap are instructions on how to clone the bird with card stock patterns.

hope that helps! feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

fm

I hope that someday not too far off we'll have a well organized cottage industry of 3D printers offering all the plastic parts for popular models like the Interceptor in all of its forms.

Back