• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Hornet (3037) Decal Scan (With Ruler)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yup... Working on this... Need a scan of the decals along with a ruler for scale. 600 Dpi preferred, 300 Dpi Ok. PNG files are best.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here it is in .jpeg format. Estes_Hornet005.jpg

Here it is in 600 Dpi, PNG formatEstes Hornet.jpg

Please let me know if it doesn't come out right and I will try to scan it again for you.

Sorry about that! How do I attach a PNG file? It is a PNG file on my PC but when I attach it here and then check the file type it says it is a .jpeg?

Attachments

• Estes Hornet.jpg
    Estes Hornet.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry about that! How do I attach a PNG file? It is a PNG file on my PC but when I attach it here and then check the file type it says it is a .jpeg?

I typically upload my images to flickr... Haven't checked to see if .png files get changed when I upload them here...

Hmmm...

Centuri Magnum D Hornet (5341)(Stock, Decaled) angled view.png

Ah... I clicked on the add image button, uploaded my .png file... double clicked it and changed it to "full size", and voila... It's posted as a .png file.

Thanks for the help! When I get home tonight from work I will try posting the scan again! Thanks for your patience!

Thanks!

I downloaded it from the dropbox you PM'd me. I'm working on it now.

Back