Estes Honest John #1919 Decals & Instruction Scans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowga

A.K.A. 'Mr. HoJo'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Let me look for an alternative to get you the PDF instruction file. Here are the decals at 600 DPI with a ruler for reference. Let me know that you got this.

Attachments

• Estes HoJo 1919 Decals W Ruler.png
    Estes HoJo 1919 Decals W Ruler.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Apologies. I'm trying to do this in the midst of a very busy day and evening of work. Just want everyone to have what they need to help clone and preserve this great kit. Can't wait to see the Open Rocket files. Thanks for all that both of you do for the hobby!

No fin pattern in the instruction. But here are the root edge and trailing edge along with rulers.
This is the M50 Improved (later version) of the Honest John which hasn't been made into many kits over the years. Currently, the Estes Mini HoJo kit is the only one available. Most modelers prefer the earlier M31 version with the larger fins. I think both of them are awesome.

Attachments

• Estes HoJo 1919 Fin Pattern W Ruler.png
    Estes HoJo 1919 Fin Pattern W Ruler.png
    638 KB · Views: 4
  • Estes HoJo 1919 Fin Trailing W Ruler.png
    Estes HoJo 1919 Fin Trailing W Ruler.png
    397.8 KB · Views: 3
BTW, Ronald Dunn, who is President of The Birmingham Rocket Boys, NAR Section 665 and co-owner of Mach 1 Rocketry said Saturday that "The Honest John is the ugliest rocket ever made."

I have multiple witnesses.

Is it possible to have him impeached? Possibly removed from the National Association of Rocketry? This outrage must not stand! 😂😅🤣😂

His favorite rocket is the ARCAS sounding rocket...so what does he know?!

Back